Planning the day
Don't get caught up in the craziness of it all. The day usually has a few things that can’t move and a few things that can. The ceremony and dinner are usually the two things that need to planned around. Let us give you a rough timeline of the day. From there it is much easier for you to move things around. We are here to help ensure your day goes smoothly!
We also have a few other tricks up our sleeves to ensure the days goes smoothly, but we can't give you all our secrets just yet. ;)
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Travel Time - Don't forget the time it will take to travel from Point A to Point B.
- Weather - Plan for a backup location. Weather can sometimes play around with your plans. Having a backup will make all your headaches go away! This way there will be no "weather stress" the week before the wedding.
- Prep Time - Try to account for the time it will take to prepare your hair and makeup. Ask your stylists. They will have a good idea of how long it will take to get you ready.
Ideas on getting the best images
We will do our best to create the best images we can, but there are always things that the couple can do to ensure things work out even better. Just a little preparation can go a long way with regards to your images. Together we can ensure the best outcome possible.
WHAT CAN HELP?
- Tidy Spaces - Ensure the area where everyone is getting ready is tidy. Boxes and duffel bags are great, but don’t make for a good background.
- Unplugged Ceremonies- Ask your guests to put away their phones and iPads during the ceremony. They can experience your wedding with you, and leave the photography part to us.
- Communication - Talk to us about your ideas. Chances are we can help ensure it works and get the best photos. We want to work with you and help make it the day of your dreams too!
- Have Fun - You have planned and planned. There is nothing more to do than enjoy the fruits of your labour and have fun.